PLEASE SEARCH EVERYTHING, ANYTHING HERE

Custom Search

WELCOME

Hello Everyone,

welcome to my blogs....
all about scrapbook, stamps, and other activity;)

Monday, March 10, 2008

FIRST NIGHT MOTO Grand Prix EVER

EXCITED!!!! woooooow that's what my feeling when I watch the FIRST MOTOGP night ever in LOSAIL CIRCUIT QATAR!!! - It's not the fisrt time I went to see the race of MOTOGP held here in QATAR but....NIGHT TIME...? WONDERFUL... lots and lots of light here and there...
and the most hillarious ever is.. there's a first Indonesian Rider EVER in 250CC
DONI TATA PRADITA.... he was good at first start, but I bet all of you can predict in which position he will be... OF COURSE... HE got the

FIRST POSITION
at finish line...from behind...lol..!
well, anyway... I just can say I got my happy hour last night... to join in the crowd and can do the yell...yell... shouting ROSSIIIIIIIII... ROSSIIIII... and ended dissapoint cause ROSSI got 5th place.
here are the picture I've taken, not to clearly I think, since I took the picture from distance.



WINNER OF 125 CC
1st Sergio GADEA, 2nd Joan OLIVE, 3rd Stefan BRADL



WINNER OF 250 CC
1st Mattia PASSINI, 2nd Hector BARBERA, 3rd Mika KALLIO


WINNER OF 500 CC
1st CASEY STONER 2nd LORENZO 3rd DANI PEDROSSA

No comments: