PLEASE SEARCH EVERYTHING, ANYTHING HERE

Custom Search

WELCOME

Hello Everyone,

welcome to my blogs....
all about scrapbook, stamps, and other activity;)

Monday, March 17, 2008

BACK TO LABIBAHS GRAPHICS

I was having a blogspot before at www.saricreation.blogspot.com with the tittle of LABIBAHS DESIGN... after vacuum for 4 months( family bussiness ) , I lost my email at yahoo and can't reach the blog I have made, so, I came with the new one here.. sari smart corner.

I give the site name SMART CORNER... but really the name is too unspecific, specially if I want to search it in google engines, it will listing in almost at the end of searching pages..!

So I decide to use again my previous trade mark LABIBAHS GRAPHICS.. it's so specific and rare... so when I search in google engines, it will showing at the first page.

Hope you all don't get wrong impressions at me... and not getting confused..
after all it's just the same...

SMART CORNER under the trade mark of LABIBAHS GRAPHICS... design by me..SARI..lol

thanks for read this everyone... have a nice day...

luv,

Sari

No comments: